iDS-700 Series – The iDS product range is the 3rd generation of Device Servers from ICPDAS
Datasheet, Manual e Outros
Datasheet, Manual e Outros
- Informação adicional
- System Spec
- Ordering Info
The iDS product range is the 3rd generation of Device Servers from ICPDAS. It is designed for rugged, industrial-level applications, and provides high performance, high reliability and high capacity.
The iDS product range provides a complete Ethernet service, as well as 1- and 2-port RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 interfaces that allow any existing serial devices to be connected to an Ethernet network.
Powerful Data Transparent Solution: Zero Data Loss
The iDS product range is equipped with an ARM-based high-performance CPU and large capacity RAM in order to accomplish the goal of “Zero Data Loss” when attempting to transfer a critical data stream. If a failure occurs on the Ethernet connection, the serial data will be queued and will be resent once the Ethernet is reconnected. Each device port provides 32 TCP connections that can be used to share the same information across the network from a single serial device.Industrial–grade Design
The iDS product range provides a wide range of built-in features designed for easy deployment of the device into existing operating environments.
Easy web-based Configuration
All devices in the iDS product range support the SNMP protocol, which is a popular method within the IT industry for monitoring a device over the Ethernet. The iDS device can be configured to send SNMP-Trap alerts to the SNMP manager if user-defined errors or events are encountered. For example, alerts can be triggered by a warm/cold start events, or a password change, etc. An email alert and web-based event log page is also provided.Perfect Harmony
Making the right decision leads to lazy days on the beach.
- Incorporate Serial Devices in an Ethernet network
- Virtual COM for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
- Supports 1/2-port RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 communications
- Web-based configuration and PC Utility
- Serial ESD protection
- Provides Virtual COM (COM port redirection), TCP Server/Client (Max. 32 connections), UDP,
- Serial Tunnel (Pair connection), Modem Emulator, and RFC2217 application modes.
- Built-in Buzzer, RTC, and Watchdog
- Wide operating temperature range: -25 to +75°C
- Supports SNMP V1, V2c, V3, Trap and MIB-II protocols for network management
- Built-in Hardware-selectable Pull High/Low resistors and Terminal resistors for RS-422/485 ports
- Supports RS-485 Data Direction Control with Self-Tuner Technology
- Factory Automation
- Building Automation
- Home Automation
|iDS-718i-D CR||Intelligent Device Server with 1 RS-232/422/485 (Isolated, RoHS, DB9)|
|iDS-718iM-D CR||Intelligent Device Server with 1 RS-232/422/485 (Isolated, Metal Case,RoHS, DB9)|
|iDS-728i-T CR||Intelligent Device Server with 2 RS-232/422/485 (RoHS,Terminal block)|
|iDS-728iM-T CR||Intelligent Device Server with 2 RS-232/422/485 (Metal Case,RoHS,Terminal block)|