** CONSULTE ESTOQUE DE VARIAÇÕES DISPONÍVEL ANTES DE FINALIZAR SUA COMPRA **
Features and Benefits
- Over 700 kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- Easy maintenance with on-board LED display, and management software
- 15 kV ESD protection and 2 kV electrical isolation on the board
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-118U-I and CP-138U-I are 8-port serial boards designed for long distance, multi-point, PC-based data acquisition applications. Industrial automation system integrators will be eager to use these boards for many of their industrial automation projects.
On-chip ADDC® for precision RS-485 communication
RS-485 communication requires precise timing control to enable and disable the line driver, and the Moxa Turbo Serial Engine™ chip that powers the CP-118U-I and CP-138U-I boards come with on-chip ADDC® (automatic data direction control) to make RS-485 as easy to use as RS-232.
RS-485 multidrop for up to 31 devices within 1.2 km
The CP-118U-I’s 8 RS-232/422/485 ports and the CP-138U-I’s 8 RS-422/485 ports can achieve data rates up to 921.6 kbps, and in RS-485 mode, one serial port can connect up to 31 daisy-chained RS-485 devices within a range of 1.2 km. In addition, the 2 kV electrical isolation protection on the CP-118U-I and CP-138U-I boards helps prevent equipment damage for long distance RS-485 communication.
Top Serial Performance
With 20-plus years of experience in serial board design, Moxa is now concentrating on a new high performance serial data transmission chip. The Turbo Serial Engine™ chip provides serial boards with a 128-byte FIFO, on-chip hardware and software flow control, and burst data mode. Thanks to the Turbo Serial Engine™, Moxa is able to offer the world’s best performing smart serial boards.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and Unix
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-118U-I and CP-138U-I boards are no exception. Reliable Windows COM and Linux/Unix TTY drivers are provided for most Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.